According to the latest statistics, almost 99% of the people who are intolerant to this type of food have never been diagnosed before. Are you one of them?
Gluten – is a protein that is found in wheat, rye and barley, and it’s related with more than 50 diseases. Here are the most common problems related with gluten intolerance:
- Problems related with the function of the digestive system, such as: bloating, gas, diarrhea and even constipation. Did you know that constipation is a result of consuming gluten, especially in children?
- Keratosis pilaris – the so-called turkey skin on the back of your arm. This is a common sign of lack of fatty acids and Vitamin A. it’s a result of poor absorption in your digestive organs, which usually occurs cause of gluten intolerance.
- You feel tired after consuming gluten.
- You feel imbalanced, dizziness and other, similar neurological symptoms.
- Hormonal disorders, such as: PMS, PCOS and unexplained infertility.
- Regular headaches and migraines.
- Mood changes, such as: depression, anxiety, frequent and dramatic mood swings and hypoactive disorder (ADD).
If you notice any of these warning signs, then you should consult your doctor to see if you are gluten intolerant or it’s something else. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.