Don’t Eat Banana If You Find THIS, It Might Kill You

A mother in England namely Maria Layton, 43, found something terrible when she opened the bag of bananas that she brought from the supermarket. She kept the bag on the kitchen counter for a whole day seal packed before anyone opened it. After a day, when she eventually opened the bag and took out the banana for her 6- year-old daughter, she found something wasn’t right. When she observed close to the banana, there was a giant spider cocoon over it. So, beware if you are a fruit lover and fond of bananas as this could happen to you also guys!! Check out the statements of Layton about the terrible banana encounter.

Maria Layton found this spider cocoon over the banana

Layton said, “The first banana had a funny bit on it, so I got another one for her and that was when I found the massive spider cocoon. There was a spider web on the other bananas, too.

Highly venomous element over the banana

Bunch of bananas that she got from Tesco

Angry mother’s post for Tesco

After her complaints, Tesco offered Layton a full refund and asked her to return the bananas for investigation.

If she won’t have been alert this could have been deadly
At the right time, she noticed the creepy thing. Otherwise, it could have been poisonous for her family.

The dangerous spider that attacked bananas

The substance present over the bunch of bananas was of Brazilian wandering spider’s venom that can kill the human in just two hours. It can also cause hours-long erection in the human body.

Take a close look of spider cocoon over the banana

Share this to all the fruit lovers to make them alert, when it comes to fruit shopping.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close