Insomnia Sleep is extremely important for our organism can function as it shall. The Dream boosts our body to remove toxins, repair cells and maintain homeostasis. Poor sleep can cause toxic overload, mood swings, hormonal imbalance, weight gain and other health problems. The Sleep Foundation reports that 67% of people experiencing poor sleep quality also experience poor health.
Some tricks for better sleep:
- Don’t drink anything before you go to bed, because after drinking alcohol or milk it will keep you awake and you cannot get asleep.
- Unplug you electronic, your table, cellphone, or computer because they affect to your body’s production of melatonin,
- Instead of having a dinner, you better eat some snack before 3 h or more before you go to bed.
- Never get too warm or too cold our bedroom because our body is not used in too warm temperature or too low temperature, it is used on 65-75 F.
- Exercise trough out the day, when you exercise trough the day at night you body would be tired and you will fall asleep quickly.
- Establish a nighttime routine, that’s the best way to get a good night’s sleep. Reading, coloring and massaging your feet can also help lull you to sleep.