Human civilization has always hunted all imaginable means to increase libido and increase sexual pleasure.Greeks even invented a exclusive name – aphrodisiacs. It’s a well-known fact that a celebrated lover Giacomo Casanova used special means to have a good potency during his lifetime. He made a conclusion that proper nutrition could help to maintain a high level of libido.Follow his advice and turn your attention to useful products for potency. Menu of a sexually active man should include foods containing vitamins E, A and B. These vitamins are called “vitamins of reproduction”. These foods are good for potency:
- Nuts: pistachios, peanuts, sesame seeds, walnuts, etc.;
- Fruits: lemons, oranges, pomegranates, bananas, figs;
- Vegetables: especially garlic and all kinds of onions. If you mix the onion with eggs, such food quickly restores drooping potency;
- Spices and herbs: St. John’s wort, anise, purslane, cumin, mint, turnips. Boiled turnips with meat were a favorite dish of Russian warriors and not only of them. No wonder why there were so many children in Russia in ancient times.
- Dairy products: cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, sour cream. Add to your daily diet sour cream, and you will scarcely face male’s impotence.
- Seafood: mussels, shrimp, oysters. Notorious Casanova ate a large number of oysters for breakfast every morning. This allowed him to have a stable potency even in old age.
- Meat and fish: beef and flounder – are products that have a miraculous effect not only on the potency, but also on the whole body.
- Sweet natural products. Honey, mixed with chopped nuts has a mighty force for the libido.