1. Scrubbing is important for your neck just like it is for your face. Exfoliating your skin at least twice a week gets rid of all the dead skin that has been accumulated in the crease of your neck making it look dull and old. When you scrub, new cells are generated, making skin look smoother and cleaner.
2. Egg whites are another kitchen ingredient which are not just good for your facial skin but your neck too, use it by mixing it with glycerin or honey and apply it to both face and neck areas, wash off after thirty minutes, this is a great way to have an instant brightening and tightening effect.
3. Oatmeal is great when it comes to achieving a beautiful neck; mix them up with egg whites for tightening the skin. Cook oatmeal, let it cool and mix it with egg white, you could also squeeze a lemon in the mix and let it sit for fifteen minutes and wash off with tap water. This pack is great for oily skinned beauties.
4. Vitamin E is a boon when it comes to skin care due to its healing, moisturizing and soothing properties, which help to tighten the skin. It works great on deep set wrinkles on the face and neck, great for under eye circles and the sagging skin around the mouth area. One of the best ways to lay your hands on Vitamin E if it is not easily available is ALMOND OIL. Get regular massages done on your face and around the neck area to reap the benefits and have beautiful looking neck!
5. Our neck tends to have pigmentation as well, and an effective way to treat it would be crushing peaches and extracting the juice, mix it with lemon and honey and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off as it has dried up completely! It is advised that you wash this pack with lukewarm water and then splash some cold water, to make sure all your skin pores are closed and tightened.
6. Applying a mixture of gram flour with yogurt, milk cream or tomatoes and use it on your neck on a regular basis, this helps to lighten and brighten the neck area. You could also use it on your entire body, or on areas that are a tad darker than the rest of your body!
7. Mash a papaya or banana and make a mixture with egg whites in order to tighten the skin, this is a great way to tighten the neck area and make it look young and wrinkle free!
Neck plays a major role in making you look feminine and beautiful, and one of the most important things that you must do is treat your neck before the signs of aging appear!