You’ve probably heard about the benefits of both aloe vera and coconut oil when used separately for all sorts of skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, irritated skin or just dry skin.
Aloe vera and coconut oil are popular ingredients in commercial and DIY body lotions.
They can be used on their own but have you thought about using both of them together at the same time?
Commonly used separately, but what happens if you combine their powerful health benefits?
This Homemade gel cures stretch marks, acne, freckles, burns and scars.
Aloe Vera is good for:
- Treatment of sunburn
- It is used to calm irritated skin and skin allergies
- Heals stretch marks, aging spots, acne scars
- Hydrates and rejuvenates skin
Coconut oil is good for:
- It is used as a natural moisturizer which slows skin aging
- It is especially good for dry skin
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- And it gives a special glow to the skin
Ingredients needed to make this magical gel:
- 1/3 pure aloe vera gel, not juice
- ½ cup organic coconut oil (preferably in solid form)
- A few drops of essential oil of your choice (vanilla, rose, lavender)
- First put the coconut oil (not melted) with aloe vera in a small bowl.
- Then mix with mixer 5 to 10 minutes until you get a bright color and thick texture.
- Add the essential oils.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass container and store at room temperature.
Like any body lotion put it all over the skin. However, most effective is after the shower when the skin is wet and the pores are open.