Finally, after having rolled up countless straws ..and I got left I do not know how many times the plot .
I got there in the end ..and I am very satisfied with the result
I wanted to try a new starting technique
once I prepared the base have raised the straws for vertical machining
I reached the desired height I closed the work on the three sides finishing with a border to torcione. During processing, which lasted (for lack of time) for about a month, Nina had fun like crazy to get in and out of the basket.
I then worked on the last leg straws to create the cover
inserting remotely adjust the two horizontal straws fixing them with a kind of cross stitch to vertical straws
once the work I gave in and out of two hands slightly diluted white glue, this procedure made my very solid basket and almost impermeable
I think Nina deems it owns
but I have already evicted
because I have to give away
work the newspaper straws is a very enjoyable pastime
with this humble recycled materials you can create an infinite number of objects.