Sinus Infection, is an issue around the world, and usually is caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. Usually, this condition blocks sinuses with fluid, and creates an adequate environment for bacteria, which then brings nasal congestion and pain. The ones that suffer from sinus usually feel pressure on their face, nose, and eyes, and then headache, nasal congestion, fever and cough are accompanied with them.
A lot of medicines that treat sinus infection are available in the market, but majority of them do not cure the infection, and there are cases that side effects are caused. To treat and cure sinus infection effectively and without any cause effect, you can use the home made remedy with apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar Really Treats Sinus Infection
The main properties of apple cider vinegar that make it an effective remedy for sinus infections:
It clears up the Sinus Cavities:Apple Cider Vinegar is rich with vitamins E, A, B1, B2 and calcium and magnesium, which are good in treating sinus infection.
Thins the Mucous:Apple Cider Vinegar is good in thinning mucous, which creates congestion in the cavity of nasal. This natural ingredient has a high level of pH and that breaks up the mucus and clears the airways, which at the end reliefs the person who suffers from sinus infection.
Prevents Bacteria Growth: The sinus infection remedy has a high content of acid, and that prevents the bacteria from growing further and infection becoming more severe.
Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties: Apple Cider Vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which prevent sinus cavities to get much more infected, and also it prevents reoccurrence of the infection.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar’s Direct Consumption
Direct consumption of the apple cider vinegar, is the simplest and the most effective way to get rid of sinus infection.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Treat sinus infection by taking 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar 3 times daily.
- If you practice the direct consumption of apple cider vinegar, you won’t just cure sinus infection, but also prevent it to happen again.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
This drink will also help you treat sinus infection, if you use it regularly.
- Organic Raw ACV – 2 tbsp
- Water – 8 ounces
- Take 8 ounces of water in a glass and add the apple cider vinegar to it.
- Stir it properly and drink it immediately.
- Take this remedy regularly to keep sinus infection at bay.
- You can also mix 1/8 to 1/4 a cup of vinegar to 16 ounces of water and take this ACV liquid throughout the day to get rid of sinus infection.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Steam
Apple cider vinegar steam is very helpful in providing relief to the person that has sinus infection. It clears the nasal passage, and its antibacterial and antifungal properties kill bacteria in the cavities of sinus. This natural ingredient provides a safe and effective cure for sinus infection.
- Water – ½ cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar – ½ cup
- A Towel
- A Saucepan
- Take apple cider vinegar and water in a saucepan and stir properly.
- Heat the mixture on the stove for few minutes.
- Drape a towel over your neck and head.
- Keep the face over the steaming pan and breathe the steam.
- Follow this method many times a day for few days