This diet consists of consuming 8 glasses of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice in a day, 250ml, eight times a day, or a total of 2 liters of juice per day.
Grapefruit juice acts as a catalyst that has the ability to accelerate the fat-burning process and the breakdown of fat deposits. You should stick to this amount strictly.
You should avoid coffee because it interferes with the insulin levels which obstructs the process of burning calories.
- White flour and all the products made from it
- Desserts, cakes, sugar, chocolates and everything that contains sugar
- Fried foods
- Salt in moderation
- For breakfast, you can choose the following foods each day, and it is best to change them:
- 2 boiled eggs with a slice of toasted black bread
- One piece of toasted black bread with a slice of low fat cheese (50g)
- Cereals and it is best to choose a yogurt with oat kernels
- A piece of black bread with butter or margarine
- 100g of cottage cheese with a piece of bread diet
- Milk and banana shake
- Fruit salad of apple, orange and kiwi
- A glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey and 203 biscuits
- Consume the first glass of grapefruit juice on an empty stomach, just before breakfast
Your lunch should be a combination from steak and salad. Do not fry the meat. You are allowed to consume chicken, turkey or fish that can be cooked or baked, no more than 200 grams. Also, you have to include a fresh season salad.
Add soy sauce instead of salt and one teaspoon of olive oil.
Consume a glass of grapefruit juice before each meal. Drink the remaining 5 cups throughout the day, when you feel hungry or thirsty. Also, you should consume other drinks such as water and green tea.
You must strictly avoid alcohol, soft drinks and other juices.
For dinner, choose vegetables which can be steamed or baked. You can also add baked potato to the vegetable serving. Drink a glass of grapefruit juice before going to bed.
Walk for 30 minutes every day.